Saturday 14 May 2016

Orchids Loft new Site

***** E N ***** 
Hello guys
How are you? Sorry I really doesn't have any time to write a few words here,  
I 'm working hard in my new collection, have you already seen it on our site?
I hope you like it as much as I loved designed it! Kisses

***** D E *****
Hi zusammen,
Wie geht es euch? Leider habe ich wirklich keine Zeit gehabt um hier ein paar Worte zu schreiben.
Ich arbeite fleissig in meiner neuen Kollektion, habt Ihr es bereits auf unserer Seite schon gesehen?
Ich hoffe es gefällt euch wie es mir zu entworfen gefallen haben! Küsschen

***** P T *****
Olá a todos
Como estão? Desculpem não ter aparecido para escrever umas simples palavras.
Estou a trabalhar arduamente na minha nova colecção, já foram ver a nossa página na Internet?
Espero que gostem tanto como eu gostei de a desenhar! Beijinhos
 


|  bis gleich   | see you soon  |  até já  |
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...