Tuesday 8 March 2016

hello ... Spring is arriving

Do you like yellow? Yes or no?
I would love to know!! I'll be honest with you, 
it's a color that did not wake my attention, 
but in the last 3 years I change my mind and yet love it !!

Mögen Sie Gelb? Ja oder Nein?
Ich würde gerne wissen!!  Ich werde mit Ihnen ehrlich sein,
es ist eine Farbe, die mich  keine Aufmerksamkeit wacht,
aber in den letzten 3 Jahren habe ich meine Meinung geändert und doch liebe sie !!

Gostam de amarelo? Sim ou não?
Adoraria sabe a vossa opinião!! Vou ser sincera ,
 era uma cor que não me despertava nenhuma atenção, 
mas nos últimos 3 anos passei a adorar!! 


follow me on
|  bis gleich   | see you soon  |  até já  |
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts