Tuesday 16 February 2016

I love....Doors | Türen

Hello guys
I don´t know if I already told you but I love doors, 
front doors in wood and coloured. I just love them..
As you know I travel a lot , and where I go I try to make beautiful fotos from front doors, 
they show character and beauty .. and of course they say welcome to us!

Guten morgen zusammen
Ich weiß nicht, ob ich dir schon gesagt, aber ich liebe Türen
Haustüren aus Holz und gefärbt.  Ich liebe sie einfach ..
Wie Sie wissen, reise ich viel und wohin ich gehe ich versuche,  
schöne Fotos von Haustüren zu machen, sie zeigen Charakter und Schönheit .. 
und natürlich sagen, dass sie uns willkommen sind!


G












 Looks gorgeous this pink front door and the tree!!! Don't you agree?


 And this one????? So beautiful.....

follow me on
|  bis gleich   | see you soon  |  até já  |
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...