Monday 16 November 2015

weekendgram #16 | Wochenende auf Instagram #16


Yesterday I was walking around Sintra!! Yeee, again!! Yes , Indeed, again. :) 
 But you already know I love Sintra !!!
Is romantic and beautiful!!!
 You can find beautiful waterfalls there ,  lighthouse or a gorgeous old house...
I hope you like it so much as I loved my weekend...


 Gestern war ich zu Fuß rund um Sintra !! Yeee, again !! Ja, tatsächlich, wieder. :)
Aber Ihr weisst BEREITS, ich liebe Sintra !!!
Ist romantisch und schön !!!
Dort Konnen wir schöne Wasserfälle, Leuchtturm oder Ein herrliches altes Haus finden ...
Ich hoffe, es gefällt euch so viel Wie ich mein Wochenende geliebte hab ...






blurred....haha


follow me on
love Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...