Saturday 26 September 2015

Mont Blanc

Hello
Yesterday I was to a shopping center in Lisbon and I found there an exhibition of Mont Blanc. It was very interesting, was about the Writers Edition. Beautiful and unique pieces!!


WRITERS EDITION - MONTBLANC
"Every year since 1992, the Writers Edition has paid homage to the world's most famous authors, whose works have made a lasting impact on generations of readers and remain relevant to this day. The specific design and the fine details of each edition – including fountain pen, ballpoint pen, pencil and rollerball models – represent both a masterly homage to the life's work of the writer honoured and a fascinating commitment to writing culture."

Cause I'm reading Leo Tolstoi...
    



I found this one  classy!! Honoré Balzac..


you can find more ...montblanc.com


follow me on

ciao
love Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts