Tuesday 22 September 2015

Marmor | Marble | Mármore

Hello 
I want to share with you an amazing and unique produtc that I've found
I want him so much!!! it's amazing!!!
A marble mirror
please, tell me if you don't agree with me
and tell me which one do you prefer? Black or White?


Olá
Quero partilhar com vocês um produto surpreendente e único que  encontrei
Eu quero-o  tanto, mas tanto !!! é incrível!!!
Um Espelho mármore 
por favor, digam-me se  concordam comigo ou não
e qual preferem? Preto ou branco?

Hallo
Ich möchte  euch eine erstaunliche und einzigartige Produkt, das ich gefunden habe, mitteilen
Es gefällt mir so sehr !!! es ist wunderbar!!!
Ein Marmor Spiegel
Bitte sag es mir, wenn Ihr nicht mit mir übereinstimmen
und  welche Farbe Ihr bevorzugen? Schwarz oder weiß?








you can find it on Studiopepe ou you can buy it on design3000


follow me on

ciao
love Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...