Wednesday 23 September 2015

Cole and Son wallpaper / Vliestapeten

Hello,
I was looking in some wallpapers designers for a beautiful one for my new work, when I found the new collection from Cole & Son , GEOMETRIC II 
( I usually love his collections and this one is no exception!!)
I've chosen some of them, take a look..

OLá
Andei à procura, em vários designers de Papéis de parede, de um bonito para o meu próximo trabalho, quando encontrei a nova coleção de Cole & Son, Geometric II 
( Normalmente gosto muito do trabalho dele e ese não é execepção!!)
Escolhi alguns, take a look..


Hallo
Ich war  auf der Suche in einigen Tapeten  Designers nach einem schönen, für meine neue Arbeit, als ich die neue Kollektion von Cole & Son, GEOMETRIC II, entdeckt ( in der Regel lieb ich seine Arbeit und dieses ist selbstverständlich keine Ausnahme !!)
Ich habe einige  ausgewählt, take a look ..



Deco Palm


Oblique
love this one!! 

Riviera


you can see all collection...here
follow me on

ciao
love Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts