Sunday 13 March 2016

Orquídeas e Camélias em Sintra I | Orchids and Camellias in Sintra I | Orchideen und Kamelien in Sintra I

Today I took part in one great and beautiful event.
Orchids and Camellias from all around the world in Sintra, Portugal
So beautiful tone, colours, and species
I really loved it!! Thank you Sintra !!!

Heute habe ich an einem großen und schönen Event teilgenommen .
Orchideen und Kamelien aus der ganzen Welt in Sintra, Portugal
So schöne Tonen, Farben und Arten!!!
Ich liebte es wirklich !! Dankeschoen Sintra !!!

Hoje fiz parte de um grande e lindo evento 
Orquídeas e Camélias de todo o mindo em Sintra, Portugal
Magníficos tons, cores e espécies!!
Adorei !! Obrigado Sintra!!!












follow me on
|  bis gleich   | see you soon  |  até já  |
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts